domingo, 9 de septiembre de 2012

BACK WATER (NYMPH)


And there will be a reason to continue
Besides the will to exist
You can choose light or dark
And the gloom

They invade our end
The nymphs and elves
May be here hundreds of years
Waiting arise from

Waiting waiting for me 
What can be so magical world?
If you move with grace and delicacy?
Intently watching ... 

What can be so magic your world?
If you're not an angel nor a human?
Slowly these ye go ... 

And quietly, imperceptibly
Nothing but a shadow fast
A brand and nothing else
To realize its true

They invade our end
Chills and pleasure
I do not see, I see
That big lie waiting for uswaiting 

What can be so magical world?
If you move with grace and delicacy?
Intently watching ... 

What can be so magic your world?
If you're not an angel nor a human?
Slowly these ye go ... 

And despite this changing world
And the legendary thinking
Nothing will prevent the course
This magic 

And despite the fact that you do not exist
Because I could never see
Water back
Water back 

Water back 

What can be so magical world?
If you move with grace and delicacy?
Intently watching ... 

What can be so magic your world?
If you're not an angel nor a human?
Slowly these ye go ... 

And despite the fact that you do not see
I swear I want to believe
That someday I'll see you 

Behind the water.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario